F R I E N D L Y R E M I N D E R
From: Jose Peña, IT Director, City of Pharr.
I wanted to let you know that we will be hosting a meeting with other city/school agencies on Friday during lunch. Below are details, hope you all can make it.
Date: Friday, January 24, 2020
Time: 11:30am to 1:00 pm
Location: City of Pharr, TX – 100 W. Ferguson Ave., Pharr, TX
1. TAGITM membership, we are woefully underrepresented in our region and the Conference is coming up. For this year TAGITM is offering a FREE member ship for new agencies (or ones that had not renewed +3 years). I would like to get this information in front of the group.
2. FBI InfraGard, we need to get the word out to the group about the great benefits that come with being part of this group.
3. Outreach to the city Libraries that they are eligible to join our ORION Consortium, which enables them to acquire internet at a highly reduced cost.
4. Demo of Pharr’s Scale Computing hyperconverged server platform and our datacenter for those who haven’t seen it.
5. Discussion on the confusion with the DIR security trainings.
LUNCH will be provided, please RSVP so we can get a head count.
Jose J. Peña, CGCIO
Innovation & Technology Director
City of Pharr, TX
100 W. Ferguson Ave.
Pharr, Texas 78577
CITY OF PHARR, TEXAS Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please notify me via return e-mail and telephone at 956-402-4000, and permanently delete and purge the original and any copy thereof. This e-mail, with attachments hereto, if any, is intended only for receipt and use by the addressee(s) named herein, and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. Regardless of address or routing, if you are not the intended recipient, then you are hereby notified that any use, copying, reproduction, dissemination, distribution, or transmission of this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited. Whereas all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure the accuracy and confidentiality of the information and data submitted herein, the City of Pharr and its employees are not liable if information or data is corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.